i'm cool.. ahaha!
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM
people have something to say! (0) | back to top

Ku~~
i have a fight and i really hate it.
well, this person whose name start with "Q" is actually the head and the source of my anger.
She was acting all good when she's actually not.
Well, this is one of my way to make me look good by making them look bad.
B'coz you know what? I'm tired of making them feeling good about themself.
Please..
She's thought she was beautiful, popular and what so ever when the fact is she absolutely the opposite.
Da~
I will make her life like hell but i'm a good girl.
I believe i am. ;D
So, i'll just let her go.
But if she insist that she wants to eat the punch or slap.. then i'll give it to her.
---
ah.. i really want to eat McD right now. Also cake! Don't why but i just can't stop eating right now. I'm not hungry but i just want to eat. Is it weird?
Food.. Food..Food. i gonna find my food right now and need to start studying. XDD