Shitto!
Posted on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:43 AM
people have something to say! (0) | back to top

F**k you! I hate people who THINK they are perfect.
Blaming other people because of some stupid shit!
I give up! I'm out!
I'm think i don't wanna go.
I'm tired. Extremely tired today and thanks for lecture. 100% success in making me mad.
A lot of people have a lot of problem.
Sometimes, it can't be solve in a day or weeks. Sometimes, it takes longer than that.
So, don't fucking said something shit because of other people personal problem that you don't know more than a title!
Loser!
You think you are upset with me. I'm upset too! Making me look like a bad guy.
Happy now? Not gonna talk with you anymore. *sulk*

p/s : So sorry if you are hurt by reading this. The truth is hurt. It's painful. keep that in mind.